900ss sp #973 of 1000 on
I know we’ve had several SP’s recently, but here is another one for everyone to drool over.
- 1996 Ducati 900SS SP # 973 0f 1000 made. Bike is showroom mint with only 5451 miles. Always stored in a heated garage.
- All steel braided lines for brakes and clutch.
- Brand new Pirelli Corsa tires.
- Micron exhaust.
- K&N modified air box.
- New mikuni carbs with stage one jet kit.
- Black hollow spoke Brembo wheels.
- Oil cooling jets for pistons.
- Full floating front brakes.
- I have the factory exhaust the tools and stands all included in auction.
This one has a very low 5451 on the clock and has some very nice mods. I am particularly fond of the black Brembo wheels on this one. The seller has saved the stock parts, tool kit and rear stand which is always nice when considering a purchase of a limited production bike. At $9,250 it seems to be a fair price, but having just completed a check of previous 900SS posts on RSBFS they might be hanging on this one for a while. It seems the market won’t support the asking prices of most SP owners. I’ve seen several stall around 5 – 6k this year.