1996 Kawasaki ZX7RR N1
Location: Regina, SK, Canada
Price: $2,550 with reserve still in place
Yes it is the real deal, but what happened to it is beyond my knowledge. I found it by dumb luck and it only has 23 hours left on the official auction time so if you’re interested you better act now.
Some of the obvious changes are yellow paint (wow), lowered, short stalk turn signals, different rear sets, and a polished frame. I’m guessing this one is too far removed from stock to be worth much more than a plain Jane ZX7 which are usually priced between $3,000 and $3,500.
Here’s the quote from the listing:
-VERY RARE ZX7RR MODEL, ONLY 500 BELIEVED TO BE MADE
– 750CC, 4 CYLINDER, 6 SPEED, WATER COOLED, 4 VALVE PER CYLINDER
– NEW TIRES FRONT & REAR, DUNLOP SPORT MAX QUALIFIER 190/50 & 120/70 ZR17
– BLACK ENKEI 17″ WHEELS
– NISSIN CALIPERS, 6 PISTON DUALS FRONT & 4 PISTON REAR, NEW STAINLESS BRAKE LINES
– ADJUSTABLE REAR SUSPENSION WITH LOWERING LINKS
– NEW SPROCKET AND CHAIN INSTALLED
– KEIHIN 41MM CARBS, UPGRADED FROM 39MM
– COMPLETE HINDLE STEALTH EXHAUST
– K & N AIR FILTER
– NGK IRIDIUM PLUGS CR9EIX
– FRESH 20W – 50 OIL & FILTER
– NEW BATTERY
– PEARL YELLOW PAINT W/ CUSTOM LETTERING
– SOLO TAIL FEATURED ONLY ON RR MODEL
– SPARE PAINTED FRONT & REAR FAIRINGS
– LED SIGNALS IN THE REAR
– POLISHED ALUMINUM FRAME
– MINOR DAMAGE ON RIGHT FAIRING (IN PIC)
– 28,490 KMS (17,700 miles)
I’m really at a loss for words on this one, but thought that maybe, just maybe someone out there would have an interest in it.
Let us know if you pick it up.