We just got back from the show and it was another great trip to Seattle. We nearly missed the Saturday trip out of town as we woke up in Corvallis, Oregon to freezing rain and treacherous conditions. But the temps finally warmed above freezing by about 10:00am and we made the 4 hour run up to Seattle. While the show was a bit smaller than last year, the only noticeable absences were the exotics like Aprilia and KTM, who were at the show last year.
- The Yamaha FZ1 with the retro plastics looked really great. Too bad it’s a $1600 option!
- Props to BMW for bringing the RR press bike fresh from a track day with shredded tires.
- The new VFR actually isn’t as ugly as I thought when I saw it in person. But I wouldn’t call it good looking either.
- The CBR1000RR and 600RR are pretty damn good looking in white.
- Great older and classic bikes on display. I’ll give them their own gallery later.
- The Ducati stunt show was awesome! Apparently they poured maple syrup and coke on the floor to make it sticky enough to stunt on too!
- And the Ducati Streetfighter continues to surprise with it ‘s stunning looks.
I’m pretty wiped out after the drive back this afternoon, so I’m just going to post a few pictures for now. I’ve got 350 pictures to sort through and I’ll post a gallery later this week. I gave these a little Photoshop and they’re sized as 1680px wallpapers as well. Enjoy!