Mark sent me this link to his for sale site featuring his beautiful NSR250 about two weeks ago. My schedule the last couple of weeks has been hectic and I’m just now getting back to getting this one posted. My apologies Mark!
Without further ado, feast your eyes on this rare opportunity to own this MC28 NSR250R2R SE “Special Edition” for $10,500:
12,000 kilometers on the odometer (7500 miles).
* All original rare blue and white NSR color scheme
* TYGA Side by Side Expansion Chambers with Carbon/Kevlar Silencers
* Ohlins Rear Shock
* Ohlins Steering Dampener
* TYGA Step Kit/Rearsets
* Michelin Power Race Tires 120/160
* Uni POD Airfilters
* HRC Needles
* Integrated Rear Turn Signals
* PitBull Rear Stand
* Honda Parts Book and Workshop Manual
* Honda Tool Kit (Super rare)
* AFAM Rear Sprocket
* Coreace Custom 16T Front Sprocket
* DID ERV gold Chain
* Matching Key glovebox, helmet lock and fuel tank.
* The motor runs perfect with 154 lbs per cylinder
* Still 2T Oil Injected
* All electrical works horn, turn signals, passing light, dash, hazards, etc.
I also have retained all the OEM stock parts ie: exhausts + mounts, rearsets, airbox, undertail, replacement upper (used), etc.
HONDA Specs on this motorcycle:
Make sure to check out his site for more hi-res images and a full write-up on what makes this bike special. After you’re done there, check out some of those sweet looking hoops at http://www.forged-wheel.com
Thanks for submission Mark and good luck with the sale!