Available in Northern California is a 1996 RGV250 in what looks to be amazing condition. The ad as posted by the seller:
I am sad to say that I am forced to sell my 96 RGV250. I have spent the last 3 1/2 years building the bike.
This is a extremely rare 1996 RGV250 VJ23. There were only 2218 bikes made between Feb 96 and Sept 96. The bike has a unique 70 degree motor based on the Suzuki GP bikes. There are maybe 15 to 20 of these bikes in the USA.
Here is a list of the modifications I have done:
– Ohlins radial front forks with the Brembo radial calipers
– Galfer wave rotors
– Yoshmura billet triple clamps w/modification to fit stock ignition lock
– Penske triple clicker rear shock
– Marchesini magnesium 10 spoke wheels f/3.5″ and r/5.5″
– New Michelin Pilot Power 2ct tires
– Custom rear caliper bracket with brembo caliper
– Sugaya race pipes (Not the Lomas as seen in the pictures below)
– Sugaya R2 cdi
– Has oil injection (not premix)
– Ca titled with new registration(November) for the next year
– Recent complete rebuild
I want $15,000 firm for the bike. No tire kickers please…and no test rides until there is cash in hand.
Sorry no trades of anykind.
Feel free to contact me with any questions…
** The pictures below show the bike with Jim Lomas pipes….the bike currently has Sugaya race pipes and thats whats being sold**
The asking price is $15,000 and is titled and registered in California. See the ad on Bay Area Riders Forum here.