Warning!This post is in our archives. Links in this post have been updated to point to similar bikes available to bid on eBay.
Update 3.30.2011: SOLD!
I was contacted by a gentleman near me when he spotted one of my oldest posts on the Yamaha YZF1000R that featured his bike listing from over 2 years ago. Turns out that not only is that bike still available, his MH900e is now for sale as well. Check it out:
From the seller:
Original owner, 2002 Ducati MH900e. The MH900e was the first bike sold exclusively over the internet and sold out (2000 units world wide) within hours.
This bike is #599 of 2000. Built in July 2001 and delivered in Oct. 2001. Only 1655 miles, completely stock and unaltered.
Fresh oil and brake/clutch fluid. New batteries, plugs, fuel pump and filter.
– Ducati carbon fiber body work by Carbon Dream (full set, new and never installed)
– Stainetune exhaust cans (new in box)
– Paulimoto clutch plate and spyder spring retainer (red, new in packages)
– Ducati Performance Parts – (all new and in packages)
– MH900e form-fit bike cover
– Chrome Belt covers
– Chrome 180 degree clutch cover
– billet brake/clutch levers
– Aluminum turn signals
– Aluminum mirrors
– Original shipping crate sides (2) with matching numbers
– Original shipping rear stand
– Commemorative etched plaque with bike, frame and engine numbers
– Commemorative MH900e key
– Commemorative MH900e T-shirt with matching number (new)
This is an all-inclusive package and I will not separate out individual items
$22,000Now accepting offers over $17k
Serious inquiries only please.
As you can tell, he’s passionate about the bike and does a good job describing this model. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen one that comes as complete as this. Good luck to the seller,