Featured Listings are the exclusive means of listing your bike on RSBFS. To make the process as simple and easy as possible, we work with each customer personally via email. Just follow these easy steps:
- Determine if your bike meets our criteria.
- Email us to tell us about the bike you are interested in selling on the RSBFS marketplace.
- Featured Listings are 1% of your asking price up to $125. Send us the listing fee via PayPal. We can also issue an online invoice payable by credit card.
- Once payment is received, you email us as many pictures and videos as you like. Also include a 100-300 word description that includes as much details as possible: Owner history, repairs, upgrades, damage repairs, existing issues, etc.
- We then write a draft that you’ll review a couple days after receiving your details. Nothing is published until you agree the post is ready.
- We then publish to our website, promote with a graphic on every page of the site, on our Facebook page, and our daily email newsletter.
Read More About Featured Listings: Analytics, Testimonials, and Recent Sales!
- RSBFS now enjoys nearly 2M pageviews a year!
- Our Facebook community has a consistent 75k likes
- Last year we had over 100 Featured Listings. Let’s make it 200 this year!
Mark H on the recent sale of his Ducati S4RS:
The Ducati S4RS has just sold for (almost) full price. Please make a note on the ad. Many thanks, I’m certain that it helped me achieve my price!
Rod on the recent sale of his GSX-R750:
After only 2 full days on Ebay, 156 watchers, 7 voicemails and 4 requests to “end early”. , the buyer purchased at FULL RSBFS price without haggling. Thanks again for your service.
Ethan sold a custom Kawasaki and FZR750 last year:
[…] both bikes have sold. Your listings were of outstanding quality and clearly helped. What I appreciate most is that, through your page, my bike was given the opportunity to find a home where it would be properly cared for. Many thanks!
A couple of my collector friends and I had been wondering how successful RSBFS listings were, so I volunteered to be the test case. I recently listed my Honda Hawk GT and RC51 on RSBFS. The RC51 received a deposit in 24 hours and the Hawk sold roughly a week after that. Needless to say I’m pleased that I listed with RSBFS. 2 for 2! -John in Wisconsin.
If you’ve had a great experience selling on RSBFS, put a note in the comments of this post!
Time to Sell!
If your bike is out of winter storage and ready to sell, email us today to get started. But don’t wait too long — the RSBFS Featured listing price hasn’t changed in years and will be going up in July.
Thank you as always to our community of buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts for your continued support.
Check out some of the Featured Listings that have already sold this year:
Sold in just 2 days!
This GSX-R 750 recently sold for it’s full $11k asking price:
Also sold for full asking price is this RS250 Cup Bike: