Warning!This post is in our archives. Links in this post have been updated to point to similar bikes available to bid on eBay.
I haven’t see this website before but, Motorcycles For Sale Classic, is apparently a broker for a collection of motorcycles out of New Jersey. It looks to have been recently updated but has some obvious errors–make sure to contact the seller by phone to confirm anything on their site. Anyhow, these are some of the bikes that are still available that I found interesting:
- 1977 MV Agusta 850SS with 1,791 original miles.
- 1977 Ducati 900SS with 2,500 original miles.
- 1986 Suzuki GSX-R750 Limited Edition with 2,358 original miles (Vance & Hines exhaust fitted).
- 1985 Suzuki RG500 with 385 original miles.
- Yamaha TZR250 with 22,245 miles.
- 1984 Yamaha RD500 with 31,600 miles.
- A second Yamaha RD500 with less miles.
- Aprilia RS250 with 610 original miles.
- 1995 Cagiva Mito.
These aren’t all the bikes listed on the site–and more appear in the background of photos–but again, I would caution anyone against acting too quickly. The website listed features errors and older dates but, I haven’t seen these photos featured anywhere else and they all look to be correct and from the same location. Titles and registration isn’t mentioned and only a few bikes have asking prices. Regardless, take a look at the site as it may be an undiscovered mine!