How To Get Listed on RareSportBikesForSale.com
We are proud to be celebrating nearly 15 years online and love serving the sportbike enthusiast marketplace! Take a look below to see why our following is so dedicated and if your bike should be included here.
- We only list very good to excellent examples
- Largely original or minimally modified with period correct upgrades.
- While we consider sportbikes of all ages, this site largely caters to model years 1985-2005.
- Track bikes that are in excellent condition will be considered on a case by case basis.
- In most cases bikes should be ready to ride and need minimal reconditioning.
- No projects.
- If repaired should be as close as possible to factory standards or better.
If your bike meets the criteria above, we offer Featured Listings are now 1% of your asking price, up to $125 each per 3 months, which will get your bike on the homepage, a graphic in the sidebar on every page of the site to continue to promote the listing after it’s bumped off the homepage, on the email newsletter with over 1,500 subscribers, and on our Facebook page with over 71k fans. On the website, sellers can decide to have comments disabled if they would prefer all inquiries through email.
Sponsored Listings and Advertising
- RSBFS now enjoys nearly 2M pageviews a year!
- Our Facebook community has a consistent 70k likes largely based in North America.
Do you have a business selling bikes like we feature on the site? Do you offer products that would benefit our audience? Contact us for information on advertising.
Check out some of the Featured Listings that sold in 2020:
Subscribe by Email
FB Like Box
List Your Bike on RSBFS!
Join the conversation
- 2022 Porsche 911 GT3Despite Porsche saying they are doing everything they can to produce as many 911 GT3 examples as they can, I still think there will always…
- 2021 Porsche 718 SpyderSometimes the small details make all the difference. Thanks to Porsche, you can do that as long as you pay them lots of money. Today’s…
- 1987 BMW 635CSiThe result of E30s becoming (arguably) very overpriced is that the remainder of BMW’s 80s collection also has risen in value. Still, the E28 and…
- 1990 Audi 200 TurboSo synonymous with the Audi brand is the all-wheel drive moniker â€œquattroâ€� that youâ€™d be forgiven for assuming that the brand didnâ€™t offer two-wheel drive…