Eye Candy Alert: 2011 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC SE
Just some eye candy here to help get you through the middle of your work week. According to the dealer, less than 50 of Aprilia’s top of the line RSV4’s will be brought in this year.
You know if there are less than 50 that means its going to be pricey. The BIN is $24,995. Expensive but oh so tempting with all the new techno goodies.
I’m liking the sharp angles.
Now admit it, that crappy day at work doesn’t seem so bad now does it?
Here are the highlights of the SE:
- APRC fitted as standard
- Fuel system with variable length intake ducts
- Advanced exhaust butterfly valve management
- 3-point adjustable chassis
- Öhlins fully adjustable front fork
- Öhlins fully adjustable shock absorber
- Öhlins adjustable steering damper
- Wheel rims in forged aluminium
- Carbon parts
- Special Tricolour livery
You can find all the info on SE here on Aprilia’s website.
Here is some slick marketing to help extract the cash from your pocket:
I don’t think Max has a bunch of warning stickers on his tank.
Given the choice: an Aprilia RSV4 SE or a Ducati 1198 SP? I think I have to vote for the Aprilia.
If the photos above weren’t enough: