Warning!This post is in our archives. Links in this post have been updated to point to similar bikes available to bid on eBay.
Every post will be sent right to your inbox every morning when new posts are made. We will never sell our list or spam you. Plus you can click links to bid or buy right from the email and skip the site entirely. Subscribe to Rare SportBikes For Sale today!
900ss sp #973 of 1000 on
I know we’ve had several SP’s recently, but here is another one for everyone to drool over.
- 1996 Ducati 900SS SP # 973 0f 1000 made. Bike is showroom mint with only 5451 miles. Always stored in a heated garage.
- All steel braided lines for brakes and clutch.
- Brand new Pirelli Corsa tires.
- Micron exhaust.
- K&N modified air box.
- New mikuni carbs with stage one jet kit.
- Black hollow spoke Brembo wheels.
- Oil cooling jets for pistons.
- Full floating front brakes.
- I have the factory exhaust the tools and stands all included in auction.
This one has a very low 5451 on the clock and has some very nice mods. I am particularly fond of the black Brembo wheels on this one. The seller has saved the stock parts, tool kit and rear stand which is always nice when considering a purchase of a limited production bike. At $9,250 it seems to be a fair price, but having just completed a check of previous 900SS posts on RSBFS they might be hanging on this one for a while. It seems the market won’t support the asking prices of most SP owners. I’ve seen several stall around 5 – 6k this year.