What better way to wake up than to a really clean RGV250? Especially with those bitchin graphics, AND PLATE! This owner has embraced the look with purple anodized fasteners to boot. This one sounds well sorted as well and has just 2k miles on a rebuilt motor, so you should be good all season long. Bidding is opening at $6500.
from the seller:
Complete rebuilt motor with 17,2XXKm (10,500 miles) on bike. Every bearing and seal on the motor was replaced with less than 2,000 miles on rebuild. Bike has the following:
· Titled and registered. Pink slip in hand
· Upgraded ECU with 34mm carburetors
· Tyga “side by side” steel exhaust with TZ Mike end cans
· Barnett clutch
· Sprint steering stabilizer
· New EBC front rotors
· Full Galfer steal braided brake lines front and rear
I’m sure I forgotten something, please email with any questions.
Bike is in excellent condition and you won’t be disappointed. Pictures do not do it justice